Monday 1 June 2015

Attic Kit Collection Book Available Again


For anyone who missed out first time round, the Attic Kit Collection Book is available again for a limited time! 

If you want one, I need to know by next Friday (12th June 2015).

The original info for the book is below.

It's been a long time coming with many, many, MANY weekends spent photographing kits, editing said photos and then writing stuff about each one, but it's finally here!

The finished product is a 98-page hardback featuring over 200 different kits (almost my entire collection).


The price is £29.99 + P&P 

Not cheap I know, but that's economies of scale for you...

UK Postage is £4. If you're outside the UK, I'll give you a postage quote before you commit.

So, if you want one, fill in the form below and I'll contact you to sort out payment.

-- Rich Johnson

0 comments:

Post a Comment